Watch your Space Heaters
Space heaters are notorious in starting fires in Bellevue, WA offices and homes. The dust and hair from every day start to collect on and in the heater. Once gummed up it becomes a fire hazard and can start on fire. If you are lucky it will only burn up a bit causing smoke and foul odor. SERVPRO of East Bellevue can easily take care of smoke damage with wall washing and deodorization. If the space heater is under a desk or next to furniture, there could be a lot more damage. Water could be all over the home due to the firefighters and water can be all over the facility because of the fire suppression system. Whichever the case, SERVPRO of East Bellevue can provide the cleanup.