3 Reasons Adjusters Like Working With SERVPRO
Insurance Companies Continue to Choose SERVPRO
As an insurance adjuster in Bellevue, WA, you know that some vendors can make your job harder than it needs to be and some can make it easier. Insurance companies continue to choose SERVPRO as a preferred vendor for disaster recovery and restoration, here are three reasons why.
1. Big Company Oversight
Big, national company power means resources like national account managers, centralized training, and quality standards. You can count on consistent quality and professionalism for all franchises.
- A national call center means your customer receives a response within an hour of their initial call.
- National franchise oversight means consistency no matter where the local office is thanks to consistent training, internal audits, proof of work and strong communication.
- They have their own IICRC approved training facility providing employee certifications, franchise training, and continuing education.
2. Local Company Presence
Local offices are all over the country so remediation professionals can get to your customer within the timeframes expected in the industry.
- Franchises are close so they can respond fast.
- Local restoration professionals make your customers feel at ease.
3. Accessible Claims Information System
The superior claims information system is one of the best time-saving tools available for any insurance adjuster.
- Insurance claim information is easily accessible on multiple devices.
- The system aids in the management and documentation for individual claims, including notice of loss, digital photos, and estimates.
- Reporting is available on a multitude of levels including information system that provides management reporting.
As an insurance adjuster, you know that a fast response and superior methodology is reducing claims costs by preventing additional damage that can quickly develop from time and exposure. Knowing that you can count on any local franchise to follow the national standards for crew, vehicles, insurance levels, and processes means you can trust your vendor to do the job right the first time. This saves you time and valuable customer relationships. You know your customers are reassured every time a SERVPRO restoration professional enters their home.