Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of East Bellevue is locally owned and operated by Dale and Mardee Coleman.
Throughout the nation SERVPRO is remembered and known by the motto, “Faster to Any Size Disaster.” That motto captures the culture we have at our Bellevue area SERVPRO. These values detail the heart of the Coleman family: a fast response with skilled technicians.
Our team values speed and quality because we realize we’re a local team helping our neighbors recover water and fire damage emergencies.
Our local Bellevue area SERVPRO is here to help. We serve the greater area including Eastgate, Factoria and Somerset.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (425) 643-1200
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of East Bellevue arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.