Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
At SERVPRO of East Bellevue we pride ourselves in being a trusted and reliable partner in the local emergency restoration industry.
A successful restoration team has the proper training, history and experience to tackle large and small mold problem areas. Our technicians continue to pursue their craft and take continuing education classes to ensure that we are prepared and ready.
Because mitigating mold is a primary responsibility of our team we have seen the worst and we’ve tackled thee worst.
In other words, when it comes to mold: “we’ve been there and seen that.”
Below are some tips listed on things to think about if you find yourself in a moldy predicament.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (425) 643-1200
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of East Bellevue for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of East Bellevue has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities: